Rules and Fixtures (Qualifying Criteria)
* The athlete must take part (and finished) in at least 5 league competitions in the second and third quarter.
* The athlete must finish 5 races. If the athlete does not complete the race it would not count as a league.
* Athletes will be allowed to run in other zones as long as they report to the organizers on the day of the race and the athlete has a good reason for not running in his/her own zone/district. It is the schoolís responsibility to send results of such a race to their zonal/district organizers. This cross zonal must take plae before the zonal and district/circuits champs. (No athletes will be allowed to participate cross-zonal)
* Athletes must run in their school colours. If not, then white. No tracksuits, long pants will be allowed.
* Only zonal/district teams can compete at the WP Champs.
* At the WP Champs however!! Only the following age groups will be catered for: (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19 BOYS & GIRLS)
* The first 6 athletes per age group will compete at the combined WPS/Schools Championship. At this Championship
6 athletes per age group will be selected to represent the WP Schools Cross Country at the Western Cape Championship. No doctor certificate or letter will be allowed at any leagues or champs.
* Zonal/Circuit/District Championships is compulsory. Athletes that do not compete in these championships will not be selected for their zonal Teams.
* Birth Certificates and ID documentation must be police certified with a photo. No computer generated IDís or photos will be allowed. This documentation must be available on the day of the zonal championships. If not, the athletes will not be invited to the WP Championships.
* 2011 League 6
20 July Wednesday
* Landloopregistrasiefooie 2011
Registrasie fooie vir 2011 se landloop seisoen is R250.00 en is nou betaalbaar. Die bankbesonderhede is:
Rekeningnaam: Northern Zone Cross Country